[Mexnog] FW: [lacnog] USA to Mexico Fiber Internet Exchange Equipment Recommendations

Arturo Servin arturo.servin at gmail.com
Wed May 15 03:12:14 CDT 2019

Some ideas of what you could do (if I understood well your infrastructure:)

1)
- Connect a good datacenter in Tijuana to Coresite or/and Equinix in LA
- Sell capacity to ISPs in Mexico (I would think that it would be less
interest from US peers to go to Mexico but you never know) to connect to
the facilities in LA to peer with other ISPs, CDNs or Cloud providers

2)
- Put a switch in a datacenter in Tijuana
- Put switches in Coresite or/and Equinix in LA
- Add connectivity between Tijuana and LA sites
- Connect CDNs and Cloud providers in LA
- Connect medium small ISPs in Tijuana
- You have an IX

Regards
as